We’re always looking for talented people. Check out our latest staffing positions with the best engineers in the business.
Austin Civil Engineering, Inc. of Texas provides planning and engineering services to real estate developers, industries, municipalities, and others in the private and public sector. We have earned a reputation for expertise in civil engineering in Austin and the surrounding areas for over 20 years.
Our mission is to deliver innovative, efficient, and customized civil engineering solutions that facilitate economic and sustainable development throughout Texas. Our dream is to lead and deliver a better civil design process in order to engineer our community’s land development visions.
We are cultivating a team of positive leaders who are aligned with our vision and values. Our team of Engineers, Designers, Project & Account Managers is seeking to add a leader-in-training to our group to fill the essential team role of Civil AutoCAD Designer.
Our company culture is one of positive, growth-oriented, team-oriented, fun, creative problem-solving. We face challenges together with solutions-based, positive attitudes!
- We are Invested in and Proactive towards realizing clients’ visions.
- We are Clear, Open, Honest, and On-going in our Communication with our
clients and one another.
- We serve with a spirit of Positivity.
- We are always Creating new ways to solve design problems.
- We insist on Efficiency and Excellence in everything we do.
- We are Accountable – in all our actions – to our clients and to one another.
- We Respect and Enjoy one another and the privilege of designing together.
What you’ll do:
• As a civil designer, you’ll develop site plans, grading and drainage plans, water quality and storm water detention pond design, traffic flow and analysis, utility design plans and any applicable standards and details as instructed by the Engineer/Manager. Other duties & responsibilities may include, but not limited to: assisting administrative personal with tasks, answering the phones, greeting clients, coordinating with the city, county, etc.
Always making an effort to help the office and business run smoother and more efficient as well as maximize profitability.
You Will Love this Position If:
• You desire to have a high degree of independence, creativity and responsibility
• You enjoy working on diverse projects and are able to handle multiple projects at one time
• You aspire to join a company that encourages career development and growth
• You live our values
Our ideal candidate:
- Outgoing, enjoys meeting new people and highly values relationships
- Eager to demonstrate leadership and talent in service, communication, organization and detailed design.
- Able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-saavy (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Web-suites for graphic design, AutoCAD Civil 3D.)
- Able to work under pressure
- Degree Preferred
- Works in a collaborative manner and is ready to serve on a team
- DependableOur Normal Business Hours:
Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm, with 1 hr break for lunchFull- Time Benefits include:
- Brand-new office space in South Austin at Manchaca and Slaughter Ln
- Professional development and continued education reimbursement
- Yearly Company sponsored leadership training
- Company sponsored team-building outings
Eligible benefits after 90 day trial period:
• PTO accrual, plus paid company holidays
• 60% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
Eligible benefits after 6 months of employment:
• Gym Reimbursement
• Enrollment in Simple IRA program (up to 3% company matching)
• Competitive pay, opportunity for bonuses and growth
Start Date: Immediate
Please send your resume, salary history/expectations, and cover letter to email@example.com.
Civil Engineer EIT-Land Development
Austin Civil is looking for a self-motivated EIT with civil design experience in the following sectors: Commercial / Retail, Industrial, Financial, Office, MultiFamily, Churches, Restaurants, Educational and Residential and Commercial Subdivisions.
The ideal candidate would have 2 to 5 years of private sector land development experience. Preferably with a civil engineering consulting firm or government agency on projects in Central Texas. It is essential that you are capable of communicating clearly both orally and in writing with clients and government officials. You must have a strong sense of urgency and be self-driven with a strong desire to meet client deadlines.
- Small Company with huge potential for the right candidate
- We are in Austin TX (enough said)
- Performance driven environment If you want it then go get it
- Training classes available for PE continuing education credits
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Work week: 40 + hours
- Civil engineering job: 2 years
- COA – design experience and permitting
- HEC-HMS experience and storm water detention design
- HEC-RAS experience – channel routing
- Business Minded with Entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to manage office and market new business
This is a great opportunity for the right individual! Austin Civil Engineering, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and has continued to build a reputation as a responsive and professional engineering services company. The objective of Austin Civil Engineering, Inc. is to meet our clients’ needs with regard to design, budget and schedule, while maintaining the highest project quality and constructability.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located: 9501B Manchaca Rd, Suite 220, Austin, Texas 78748
* Please forward resume with description of design work and portfolio if possible *
Send us your information including your resume and we will contact you when an opportunity becomes available.