We’re always looking for talented people. Check out our latest staffing positions with the best engineers in the business.
Civil Engineer EIT-Land Development
Austin Civil is looking for a self-motivated EIT with civil design experience in the following sectors: Commercial / Retail, Industrial, Financial, Office, MultiFamily, Churches, Restaurants, Educational and Residential and Commercial Subdivisions.
The ideal candidate would have 2 to 5 years of private sector land development experience. Preferably with a civil engineering consulting firm or government agency on projects in Central Texas. It is essential that you are capable of communicating clearly both orally and in writing with clients and government officials. You must have a strong sense of urgency and be self-driven with a strong desire to meet client deadlines.
- Small Company with huge potential for the right candidate
- We are in Austin TX (enough said)
- Performance driven environment If you want it then go get it
- Training classes available for PE continuing education credits
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Work week: 40 + hours
- Civil engineering job: 2 years
- COA – design experience and permitting
- HEC-HMS experience and storm water detention design
- HEC-RAS experience – channel routing
- Business Minded with Entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to manage office and market new business
This is a great opportunity for the right individual! Austin Civil Engineering, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and has continued to build a reputation as a responsive and professional engineering services company. The objective of Austin Civil Engineering, Inc. is to meet our clients’ needs with regard to design, budget and schedule, while maintaining the highest project quality and constructability.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located: 4910 W US Hwy 290 Service Rd, Suite 220, Austin, Texas 78735
* Please forward resume with description of design work and portfolio if possible *
Send us your information including your resume and we will contact you when an opportunity becomes available.