We’re always looking for talented people. Check out our latest staffing positions with the best engineers in the business.
Full-Time Office Assistant
Austin Civil Engineering, Inc. of Texas provides planning and engineering services to real estate developers, industries, municipalities, and others in the private and public sector. We have earned a reputation for expertise in civil engineering in Austin and the surrounding areas for over 20 years.
Our mission is to deliver innovative, efficient, and customized civil engineering solutions that facilitate economic and sustainable development throughout Texas. Our dream is to lead and deliver a better civil design process in order to engineer our community’s land development visions.
We are cultivating a team of positive leaders who are aligned with our vision and values. Our team of Engineers, Designers, Project & Account Managers is seeking to add a leader-in-training to our group to fill the essential team role of Office Assistant.
Our company culture is one of positive, growth-oriented, team-oriented, fun, creative problem-solving. We face challenges together with solutions-based, positive attitudes!
- We are Invested in and Proactive towards realizing clients’ visions.
- We are Clear, Open, Honest, and On-going in our Communication with our
clients and one another.
- We serve with a spirit of Positivity.
- We are always Creating new ways to solve design problems.
- We insist on Efficiency and Excellence in everything we do.
- We are Accountable – in all our actions – to our clients and to one another.
- We Respect and Enjoy one another and the privilege of designing together.
What you’ll do:
• Be the “voice of Austin Civil Engineering” (positive attitude, warm, friendly, helpful), answering phones during our normal business hours
• Create a positive First Impression for office visitors, greeting and serving walk-in guests during our normal business hours
• Provide excellent service and communication to our clients, colleagues, and consultants
• Interpret and prioritize requests from clients, colleagues and consultants and utilize our protocols to educate and set clear expectations for responses and deliverables
• Be Responsible for aintaining and updating our proposal and contact database. Manage proposal follow-up.
• Prepare documents for imaging/scanning into project records and archives
• Copying and emailing documents to clients, colleagues and consultants, as assigned
• Assist with coordination of team meetings and team outings
• Support project and account manager on other office and marketing projects, as assigned
• Generate and Update blog posts, e-mail newsletters, and social media pages
• Monitor and procure online reviews and customer testimonials
• Maintenance and growth of Austin Civil’s online presence
You Will Love this Position If:
• You desire to have a high degree of independence, creativity and responsibility
• You enjoy working on diverse projects and are able to handle multiple projects at one time
• You aspire to join a company that encourages career development and growth
• You live our values
Our ideal candidate:
- Outgoing, enjoys meeting new people and highly values relationships
- Eager to demonstrate leadership and talent in service, communication, organization and marketing.
- Able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-saavy (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Web-suites for graphic design, MailChimp, Social Media etc.)
- 1-2 yr. experience in marketing and office coordination
- Degree Preferred
- Works in a collaborative manner and is ready to serve on a team
- Enthusiastic to cross train and “wear many hats”
Our Normal Business Hours:
Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm, with 1 hr break for lunch
Full- Time Benefits include:
- Brand-new office space in South Austin at Manchaca and Slaughter Ln
- Professional development and continued education reimbursement
- Yearly Company sponsored leadership training
- Company sponsored team-building outings
Eligible benefits after 90 day trial period:
• PTO, plus paid company holidays
• 60% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
Eligible benefits after 6 months of employment:
• Gym Reimbursement
• Enrollment in Simple IRA program (up to 3% company matching)
• Competitive pay, opportunity for bonuses and growth
Start Date: Immediate
Please send your resume, salary history/expectations, and cover letter to email@example.com.
Civil Engineer EIT-Land Development
Austin Civil is looking for a self-motivated EIT with civil design experience in the following sectors: Commercial / Retail, Industrial, Financial, Office, MultiFamily, Churches, Restaurants, Educational and Residential and Commercial Subdivisions.
The ideal candidate would have 2 to 5 years of private sector land development experience. Preferably with a civil engineering consulting firm or government agency on projects in Central Texas. It is essential that you are capable of communicating clearly both orally and in writing with clients and government officials. You must have a strong sense of urgency and be self-driven with a strong desire to meet client deadlines.
- Small Company with huge potential for the right candidate
- We are in Austin TX (enough said)
- Performance driven environment If you want it then go get it
- Training classes available for PE continuing education credits
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Work week: 40 + hours
- Civil engineering job: 2 years
- COA – design experience and permitting
- HEC-HMS experience and storm water detention design
- HEC-RAS experience – channel routing
- Business Minded with Entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to manage office and market new business
This is a great opportunity for the right individual! Austin Civil Engineering, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and has continued to build a reputation as a responsive and professional engineering services company. The objective of Austin Civil Engineering, Inc. is to meet our clients’ needs with regard to design, budget and schedule, while maintaining the highest project quality and constructability.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located: 4910 W US Hwy 290 Service Rd, Suite 220, Austin, Texas 78735
* Please forward resume with description of design work and portfolio if possible *
Send us your information including your resume and we will contact you when an opportunity becomes available.